Monday 17 October 2011

Shoot me now.......... or else!

Student free days.  Who needs them!  My master 7.11 (8 in November) was at home with myself and Miss 3.5 today and I have to say anyone who home schools IS CRAZY.

Now, I love  my kids to bits, but sometimes I really don't like them very much.  At all.



Why do they push so many buttons so easily.  If "children are a product of their parents" as is one of my favourite sayings, then my children are going to be manipulative, horrible creatures when they grow up.

Oh, how I hate days like these.  The highs and lows, the agony and the ecstasy and the desire to ask "is it wine o'clock" yet at 9.48am.



On a positive note, I had a lovely chat with one of my bestest friends ever.  And from a completely selfish point of view, I really hope they do move back to Queensland. However, if they do, that is a whole new set of sadness for lots of people involved.

I am struggling today, yet don't feel like I can ask anyone for help.  Why is that????

Tomorrow is another day, and more importantly school is in session.
See you on the other side.

1 comment:

  1. You still found a happy moment with your friend and I know you came out the otherside xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.... thanks!