Monday 10 October 2011

The 30 Day "My Happy Place" Challenge

Are you a Facebook (FB) Fan?  I have a love/hate relationship with FB because it is what my Dad would call a "time-waster".  It is something that you don't need, but somehow you don't know how you lived without it. Right?  Well one thing I love about FB is getting to know other businesses or pages that help you on your way.

One of these pages is Easy Peasy Kids.  I would never have "met" Nathalie without FB, as I live in Brisbane and she is a Melbourne based beauty.  But I feel like I know her now, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her philospohies and approach to motherhood.

Currently she is running a 30 day "Happy Place" challenge.  It is about remembering and finding one happy moment out of each day and sharing it in the "virtual world".

I have signed up for this, as I have often struggled with motherhood and all it encompasses.

Would you like to come on the ride with me?  Well today is day one, and here is my "Happy Place" thought for the day:

Day 1 - I love when my DD (aged 3 1/2) comes and climbs into my bed and says "good morning Mummy - it's a beautiful day today" and gives me a great big cuddle and smile, even if my eyes are only half open.

What was your "Happy Place" moment today?

2 comments:

  1. Wow I tell you jst reading your post is my happy moment today, what kind words and those half a sleep morning cuddles just rock xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we saw the world through a childs eyes it would automatically be a brighter place. Love your blog title too, ordinary is a pretty great place to be at.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.... thanks!