Saturday 12 November 2011

Eight Years

What  does eight years mean?
To me - everything.


Eight years I have been blessed to have a beautiful, handsome, smart, irritating, sporty, funny little man in my life. 
He is my son.  And I love him.

Eight years that have changed my life in ways I never thought possible.
Eight years during which I have gone through highs and lows. 
Of loving it and hating it. 
Of wishing I could go back and do it better
Of being sorry I have stuffed it up so often.
But you know what my handsome little man still says to me?

You are the best mum ever!


Well the truth is M1, you have challenged me
and astounded me.
Taken my breath away and left me speechless.

I can not imagine not having you in my life.
You are growing into such an amazing and beautiful boy.

You have your daddy to thank for that too.

You brighten my day and make my heart soar.

I look forward to the rest of our journey together.
Whatever it holds.

Happy 8th Birthday my Handsome Little Man.

I will love you always,

Your super ordinary mum xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.... thanks!