Wednesday 19 October 2011

Do you hear the people sing? Happy Place Day 10

My favourite musical of all time is Les Miserable.  Say what you will, in my opinion, it is the best musical written.  Ever.  The music is stirring and emotive.  The themes are believable, the characters likable/sympathetic and, well, I could go on and on (and on, and on).

I have seen Les Mis at least four times (including on Broadway in London) and each time I see it, I love it even more.

Today, I saw my hubby conducting some music from it and my best friend's big brother singing something from it. 

All the while M1 was running around like a lunatic thinking he owned the auditorium where the rehearsal was being held.

Tomorrow night I am lucky enough to see the real concert.

I can't wait.

All of these things combined have given me reason to have a happy moment today. 

Join me with Nathalie @ Easy Peasy Kids in the 30 day Happy Place challenge - I am loving it!

1 comment:

  1. Love live musicals and how you can just disappera into that moment. have an awesome time watching the show xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.... thanks!